I would like to test changes on a more diverse range of content, so if you’re still using the theme and wouldn’t mind sending me your URL, please do at email@example.com. Thanks!
Version 1.6 released February 26, 2010
- Long links or words in captions will no longer break the layout
- Superscript and subscript tags work correctly
- New option to turn off indents/revert to default HTML paragraph display (no indents margins between paragraphs, etc.)
Considering for future release
- Option to display page links on the top: I couldn’t find an aesthetically pleasing solution yet, and this feature isn’t that requested for this theme.
No Longer Being Considered
- Footnotes styling: Someone came up with a great suggestion of a way to add footnotes, Bringhurst style, in their blog. After some research, I’ve decided not to try to implement this. I’ve found out that Tumblr actually has a built-in way to add footnotes, and if anyone is already using this way, I wouldn’t want this theme to override anything (Tumblr’s way uses a class named “footnotes”, appropriately). I also don’t want to override anything in case Tumblr decides to style their footnotes differently in the future. For more information, see: Adding Footnotes to Tumblr Blogs